Friday 15 March 2024

Started by Keep It Rusty, March 15, 2024, 06:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

The weekend is here.

I am working towards the release of two of my smaller, "affordable but never compromising" kits -- which will be available to order next week from my website (found below, if interested). These are a single piece 3D-print, which only needs the walls painting and the roof adding. Simple yet effective! Both of these dioramas took just two-three evenings to complete. The structure itself was a single evening.

Hope everyone has a good day!

GPdemayo

Morning all..... 

Great looking kits Rusty and no joints at the corners that need to be covered with weeds or downspouts.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

Be aware of the ids of March!
Marty

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Ah, the Ides of March, almost spring.  The weather here has been spring like for weeks.  I have a lazy day planned as work yesterday was exhausting.  I'm still tired after 9 plus hours of sleep.  Will probably do some layout stuff today, however.  Still need to figure out building placement. 

Nice looking little buildings, Craig.  I certainly don't need anymore kits, but...

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning all,

I'll try this again. My first post was up and then it vanished.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Good Morning (but it won't be by the time I finish type this) all,

I have the day off today.  I vacuumed the leaves out of my car, pressure washed it to get the crude off (pollen and bird poop) and then used an extension with a U shape at the end to clean out the gutters.  It works but it's kind of messy and had to control the nozzle.  Anyway, that's done.  After a lunch outing and a trip to the grocery store I'll find somke workbench trouble to get into.

Have a great one! 
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: GPdemayo on March 15, 2024, 07:23:02 AMMorning all.....

Great looking kits Rusty and no joints at the corners that need to be covered with weeds or downspouts.  8)

You're absolutely right. Actually one of the reasons I embarked on these ones! Thanks Greg, and to all that commented! 

Quote from: ACL1504 on March 15, 2024, 10:55:36 AMMorning all,

I'll try this again. My first post was up and then it vanished.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom

Tom, not sure what happened here. I'll look into it though. Thanks for reporting.