Saturday March 30, 2024

Started by jerryrbeach, March 30, 2024, 08:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

The coffee is fresh, the door is open, where is everybody?  Blueberry muffins and some peanut butter cookies await.

Sunny day here, planning to get out and enjoy it.

I hope everyone has an awesome day!
Jerry

Vietnam Seabee

Thanks for coffee and peanut butter cookies, beach man....cool tjis morning in Orlando but will climb into the 80s this afternoon.
Terry

Jim Donovan

Kids and grandkids are here this weekend, so time for a cup of coffee and being grandpa. Happy Easter weekend folks.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Reporting in Terry - Morning all.....
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

Hmm, coffee!  But I want sleep more.
Marty

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Trip to the grocery store first and then workbench time this afternoon.  Looking forward to painting some detail castings.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

The NMRA meet I thought was today is -next week-.  (It's not April yet...)  So I did a bit more work on the Merchants Row II bash:
IMG_9813.jpg
I had to shape and add a piece at the base of the bay, on top of the angled door, and then glue the door into position.  Since I changed the angle of the bay, there was some cut-and-fit to get this to work.  I used styrene strips behind these pieces as gluing and alignment surfaces.
IMG_9810.jpg
Some paint touch-up and adding glazing, and this will be done.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

cuse

Afternoon All,

finally got the reversing circuit dialed in, correct speed to not overshoot and appropriate delay before heading back the other way. I think it'll be a really nice effect when the scenery arrives and the little train winds its way up and down the mountain from the waterfront loading area to the mine at the very peak of the layout...I'm also hopeful that finally getting this little project done will spark a few more.

Have a good one.