Tuesday - April 16, 2024

Started by ReadingBob, April 16, 2024, 08:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Hot water for the morning tea is ready.  We have a selection of English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Earl Gray and a few others.  Scrapple with maple syrup for those so inclined.   ;)

Our new windows are getting inspected today.  Of course, the only thing they can tell me, in terms of what time, is "today".  Hope they pass the inspection.  Then the final trim can be installed to cover up the screw holes.  This has project started back in September.  And not last September.  The one before that.  >:(  

I have some photo's ready to go to start a new build thread.  Just need some time on my own PC, not this work PC, to get that going.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

BandOGuy

Greetings!
Scrapple, Bob? You're the only person I've met who will admit in public to consuming scrapple! Must be something in that Pennsylvania heritage you have.
Today's saving grace is it's Ops night. Challenging layout based on Appalachian coal roads. Big crew, lots of fun.
Behave yourselves out there today!
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

The sun is out this morning and forecast to stay out, rather than run and hide after making an appearance as it did yesterday.  That means outside chores are on the agenda for today. 

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

MartyO

Morning,

Hot coffee, ceral and a promise of a cinnamon bun later is giving me the urge to sit outside in the sun. However, the waterfront is calling me.
Marty

ACL1504

Morning all,

Bob, thanks for the English Muffin but I'll pass on the scrapple. Sounds like a bad word.  8)

Taking Pam out to lunch today and then do a little work in the A&S RR play room.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Vietnam Seabee

Bob...thanks for opening up.... I'm not normally a tea drinker but I'll have some Irish Breakfast while I'm waiting for Marty to set out the cinnamon rolls.
The Appalachian coal roads layout sounds interesting
Terry

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Everyone;

For me it's coffee, at least three cups to get the day going. Yesterday I finished the clothing factory. I still need to finish interior detailing but the factory itself is finished.

I will finish up the build thread and photos this week but thought I would share end result. 

Holland & Odessa Railroad