Monday, May 20, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, May 20, 2024, 07:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Pouring rain when I got up due to a certain dog barking at the thunder.  It let up enough for me to take out the trash/recycling and then let her out.  She started barking like crazy, and I noticed she had trapped the neighbors cat under a bush.  I grabbed her and the cat shot out across the yard at lightspeed.  

I will work on the layout issues and some clean up today, and may order a new computer as I want to try VR for flight sims.  .  I'll never get that ITLA kit done at this rate.   ::)

Here's their cat on OUR deck sleeping while Jasmine the Super Pup barks her head off. 

Jeff

MartyO

Morning,

Heat wave is coming through this week. Last night the fireworks were making the cats find new holes to hide in. Tonight will be worse since it is a holiday.
Marty

Jim Donovan

Woke up to sunny and rather nice. Not really sure what is expected but that's OK I have a list of projects for both inside and out. I am sure there will be time for something train related just not what at the moment. Jeff our two pups bark whenever a dog is on the TV, I swear one of them (the female) actually watches the soaps with the wife! 

Have a great day folks.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Had breakfast, perused the news and did all the daily puzzles (Wordle, Connections, Squardle).  Think I'll take a walk and then hit the workbench.  This afternoon I have to go for a routine test but that shouldn't take too long and it's not far from here.

Have a great one!  
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Afternoon all,

I cancelled all SBG until June. Taking a much needed break.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

deemery

Quote from: ACL1504 on May 20, 2024, 02:22:18 PMAfternoon all,

Tom
Enjoy your time off!

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

MartyO

Tom
Also, enjoy your quiet repose.

PS. Ignore my messages as our plans have changed also.
Marty

ACL1504

Quote from: MartyO on May 20, 2024, 06:24:45 PM

Tom
Also, enjoy your quiet repose.

PS. Ignore my messages as our plans have changed also.
Marty,  

I sent you a  PM ref. your visit.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com