Thursday, May 23, 2024

Started by ACL1504, May 23, 2024, 06:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

After this post it will be time to edge and cut the grass. Not going to wait for the heat to arrive so I can sweat my, A** off.

Have a safe and great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Slight chance of rain here this morning.  Field mowing on the agenda. Lawn mowing after that?

I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day!

Jerry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Good morning,

It was nice and cool last night, perfect for a good sleep, except for the crying of a cat in heat. That was ok. However, what kept me wake was the shouting from my wife and daughter to tell the cat to shut-up.

Hmm, I guess it is time to what I need to pack for vacation.

Marty

Vietnam Seabee

Meow, screetch, meow....SHUT UP...meow, screetch, meow

Been there done that
Terry

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Took a walk (trying to get in a routine) first thing this morning. Just finished breakfast. A trip to the grocery store and workbench time on tap for later.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Dentist this morning and then I have a couple 1911 Jordan Delivery Trucks to start work on. A couple days ago I put the parts into a solution of Super Clean (Dan Raymond recommends this to help the surface have a 'bite' for the paint) yesterday I remembered I had put them in for an expected couple of hours and forgot so they got 24 hours! For those that wonder, Super Clean does attack the plastic, I had a couple of parts that are now thinner than originally. Fortunately all are still OK for use.  ::)

I appreciate all the comments I got on the forum yesterday, special thanks to Jeff Firestone for the elbow e-mail (I needed it, the site can be better for all). Any thoughts anyone has to improve site please tell me. Thanks

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

deemery

Well, it seems Tom is taking a break from taking a break  :) 

I'll probably have some photos from the row house project by the end of the day.

add:  
IMG_9916.jpg
I still need to do the roofs and chimneys.  That's CMR sidewalks in front of the row houses.  I also need to work out what I'll put on either side of them.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL