Sunday - June 23, 2024

Started by ReadingBob, June 23, 2024, 09:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Bagels, smear and tea this morning!  Help yourself.

Think I'll spend time at the workbench this afternoon.  The weather forecast is a 50% chance of rain every day for the coming week.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Morning Bob and others,

Great photo Reading Bob. 

I did some 1:1 stuff this morning. I hung my  new flag and then hung a bell next to the train shed. Visitors ring the bell to announce their arrival.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

deemery

Well, I did a bit of an experiment.  I took a 13' (2 meter) chunk of the hook-up wire I'm using for my servo switch machines, hooked one end to my bench power supply, and the other to the voltmeter.  The power supply was set for 6v.  At its terminals, the voltmeter measured 5.99.  And at the other end of the 13' of wire, it still measured 5.99.  So that means I don't have to worry about voltage drop with the power runs to the servo...

I'm hooking up the last switch machine on the 'other side of the wall' run.  The turnout it powers is an ME (code 70) turnout, so I don't have to worry about the points problems I've had with my handmade/Fast Tracks turnouts.  So this -should- go smoother than the other turnout machine installations.  

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Zephyrus52246

Afternoon, folks. 

I'm late again as I woke up and hour late this morning and have been behind since.  Only a 2.5 mile walk today, as I managed 5+ miles in the heat/humidity yesterday.  The shirt I wore was still damp from then.  

Managed to find out online how to get the audio software to work on the new computer.  

Also have downloaded my photo editing software, maybe I'll post some progress on the ITLA build today.  

Jeff

MartyO

Good Afternoon,

Went out for lunch with the wife and then to HomeDepot for some landscaping materials for her next 1:1 task. Tomorrow the new toilet trip level is coming and now the only noise I will here is why I didn't put the seat done instead why will it not flush, Sigh!

Will it never end?
Marty