Monday, June 24, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, June 24, 2024, 08:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Hard to believe we're in the last week of June already.  Gonna be another scorcher here today.  Need to get my walk in early.  

Slowly progressing on the recent build, we'll see if I can get anything accomplished today.

Jeff

MartyO

Morning,

Last night was the best sleeping night since the heat wave started. Overnight was 67F and a huge wind storm provided that relief.
Marty

ACL1504

Morning gang and others drifting in,

I'm in the train shed and plan on getting the roof weathered on the REA building.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Busy day today.  Already went for a walk.  It was only a little over two miles but it's a start.  I have an appointment this morning with a financial advisor and one with my doctor this afternoon.  Both over the telephone so I don't have to leave the house or wander too far from the workbench.  ;)   

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Watching to weather today...getting humid and chance of big storms later, fields have plenty of water already. Photo is from inside the Soo Line depot in Dresser Wisconsin last fall on an open house day.
 Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Greetings from somewhere north of Scotland. We saw Iceland for last four days and now the ship s heading to Ireland. Iceland is a Very interesting country, nice people but one visit is going to be enough, weather tough, wet, cold, windy. I can see why the people living there are hardy, the country requires it for survival.

I have been able to get some CAD work done on my drawbridge project but for most part just enjoying the cruise. Have a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad