Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, July 03, 2024, 07:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Left work early yesterday as I didn't feel well.  Went to the ENT as I've developed a "stitch abscess" where the biopsy was taken.  Started on some antibiotics and so far I feel better today.  Of course, today I have a trip to the neurologist for my nerve conduction test.  I'm so tired of seeing doctors, and I am one.   8)

Hopefully some more work on the ITLA kit later, getting close to getting it "finished".

Jeff

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Everyone;

Jeff I am afraid I know how you feel, as I am sure many members do. Today I see the Pulmonary Doc to go over the tests I took before my Europe trip. 

In the meantime I will continue working on developing plans for a working model of a Scherzer Rolling Lift Bridge, sounds a lot more fun. I've already tested 3D printing a true to scale portion of the girder truss construction used on the bridge and found I can indeed produce the fine scale needed for the printed parts.

Hope everyone has a great day and keep those photos coming!IMG_4786.png
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

All this Doctor talk reminds me I need to schedule an appointment with the vampire for a few weeks out to determine how well the new statin is working.  ::)

Yard work on tap today.  It's hot and humid out there.  A shower will be necessary after the fact.  Then some workbench time.  Tons of decals to apply to the 3D printed castings I'm working on.  So far, so good.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

Well, I saw my GP this morning.  All the blood tests are OK, the A1C is over what I want, but down from last quarter.  I might get a referral to the butt doctor, though.    Bob, I remember going through a couple different statins before I found one that worked best.  (And because much of my cholesterol was due to high triglycerides, I'm also on a medicine targeting them, which is what really brought my cholesterol count down.)

Now that's over, I'll head down to the train room and maybe do some scenery.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

MartyO

Good Afternoon,

I all of a sudden feel left out; I have no doctor visits planned until Sept. or when the drug store gets told by the doctor not to renew my prescriptions.

The garden seems to be occupying my time taking out a 30+ shrub that has gone wild.
Marty

ACL1504

Afternoon all,

I saw my vampire last week for my donation of blood and this morning I saw the family GP. All is well but I have a small Ventral Hernia on my stomach from two years of my Covid-19 dry cough. I'll seen the surgeon next Friday.

Anyway, I'm still kicking and wish I could fell left out.

Hope all are having a great day.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in today, since everyone is going to the doctor...we had our annual dentist visits yesterday...hot and humid today with storms pending tonight and tomorrow...but everyday is a holiday here...stay safe for the 4th...
 Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com