Saturday, July 6, 2024

Started by ACL1504, July 06, 2024, 09:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Where is everyone? The day is half gone already.

My plan is to work on the layout a little and continue on my book today and tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Good morning, Tom (and all who follow),

We (better half and I) are just finalizing details for a cruise that we booked for next June.  Amsterdam to Basel.  Eight days.  Looking forward to it.  The credit card is still smoldering.  :o First time out of the country for her.  First time since 1974 for me.

I'll be painting and decaling detail parts for the meth lab today.  There are a lot.  It's coming along slowly but it is coming along.  ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

tom.boyd.125

Morning, The bright yellow thing in the sky has decided to pay us a visit and I am on candy packing duty too. Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

MartyO

Good morning,

I am thinking of cooking eggs on the pavement today.
Marty

deemery

Well, I -tried- to order a refill on a prescription at CVS.  Their @#$%^&* phone system keeps on getting worse and worse, I couldn't even talk to a human.  I'm moving my prescriptions elsewhere, before I die of a heart attack on the phone.  Anyone have experience with Walgreens?

Today, once I calm down, I'll work on some scenery.  Yesterday I tried to do A Good Deed and fix wife's cheap plastic reading glasses.  My 5 minute epoxy took about an hour to cure.  It was a brand new package.  

sigh...  

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

trebor651

Don't use either, old fashioned locally owned MA & PA drug store with gifts, cards and home health supplies.

Rob

ReadingBob

Quote from: deemery on July 06, 2024, 11:06:05 AMWell, I -tried- to order a refill on a prescription at CVS.  Their @#$%^&* phone system keeps on getting worse and worse, I couldn't even talk to a human.  I'm moving my prescriptions elsewhere, before I die of a heart attack on the phone.  Anyone have experience with Walgreens?

I use Walgreens.  The phone system is just as abysmal.  The app on my phone works pretty well though.  Most of the time.  I did have an issue recently that required me to uninstall it and then reinstall it to log in.  Otherwise, it's been fine.  The big question is will my Walgreens remain open or is it targeted to be closed.  I have a mail in option, via Humana, but I hate getting my drugs in the mail.  I don't like having them sit in a mailbox, out in the sun/heat, down here in Florida.
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Vietnam Seabee

I understand that it's generally available to everyone but I get my prescriptions from the VA and couldn't be happier(with my entire VA experience). I can even get drugs not prescribed by my VA doctor
Terry