Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Started by ACL1504, July 16, 2024, 07:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Not much on my agenda today. Pam and I have bowling at noon and then we'll do a late lunch.

I edged and cut the grass yesterday and it was dang hot and humid.

Have a great day everyone.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jerry

Morning everyone

It's another warm day in South Jersey 100 degrees with a RF of 108.!
This week is a killer with the heat and humidity.

Will head to the beach where it's cooler.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

deemery

Well, it's hot and humid in NH, too.  Weather should break Thursday.  Fortunately, we have A/C (it was a requirement when we moved here), but a lot of people don't.  And unlike previous years, it's been consistently hot for most of the last month. 

Anyway, work continues on the sidewalks, and on cutting up the Sceniking backdrop for buildings to paste onto the backdrop.  The basement is cool, although the dehumidifier heats it up rather significantly. 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

BandOGuy

Coffee on the porch, quiet rules.
Great breeze off the ocean.
It doesn't get much better than this.
Enjoy, all.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

MartyO

Quote from: BandOGuy on July 16, 2024, 08:25:42 AMCoffee on the porch, quiet rules.
Great breeze off the ocean.
It doesn't get much better than this.
Enjoy, all.
Yea, just rub it in!
Marty

S&S RR

Good morning! Nice and cool in the train room.  Raining outside. All is well in Superior Land.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Still working on the detail parts for the lab I'm building.  I am making progress though.  I'm pretty happy with how they're turning out.  More work on that this afternoon after running an errand and stopping for lunch.

I see it's hotter up north than it will be here in Florida.  Tomorrow is my day to mow, trim and edge.  It'll be hot and humid tomorrow just like it was yesterday and will be today.  

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

It's going to be a bit cooler here today.  I'm stuck at work so I won't notice.  >:(

To answer from yesterday, Dave,  no house calls.   ;D  The wife will want the deck and gazebo power washed first.  

Jeff

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Lost power Sunday evening due to a driver that took out a few power poles on the S curve north of us...45 mph posted not higher...happens more frequently in today's world...restored Monday afternoon so 18 hours of peace...house got very warm so went to the candy kitchen to pack items to cool off yesterday...saw this several months ago at the St Paul Depot...Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com