Saturday, October 19, 2024

Started by ACL1504, October 19, 2024, 07:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

The Judge is coming over to run trains and do some BS'ing. All in the area are welcome.

Not much else is going on.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Yet another foggy morning on the farm.  Hope I don't get lost in the fog heading to the barn to feed the cats.  Yes, I know, I should have sold them when I sold the cows.  Unfortunately, there wasn't much of a market for used barn cats at the time, or even lately.

Planning to get outside once the fog lifts, until then, working on a couple freight cars.

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable day!
Jerry

MartyO

Good morning,

Bright blue skies today, to bad I will be busy working on my dune buggy.

Marty

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Everyone;

I see we are continuing to get new members, which is fantastic. I hope the upcoming winter challenge helps even more people participate. I really think using a forum style presentation is the best way to show fellow modelers not only your work but more importantly how you achieve your results. I've looked at Facebook sites and am even on an e-mail daily chat but for me I get lost in the stories as I am not one to check in every day and read everything that has been published. I'm more of a 'how do I do that' kind of guy and forums really shine in that area. Anyway, to everyone new, welcome.

As for myself I am continuing to upgrade Pam's Flour Mill, watching some college football and enjoying the really nice weather we are having at present. Sorry Tom I won't be able to get down to Orlando for your open gathering today. I am enjoying the photos and build updates everyone is posting, some amazing work being displayed. Enjoy the day everyone.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Onewolf

Mornin'

Another beautiful day forecast up here.  Low this morning was around 38, high in the low 70s.

I got the guest bathroom tub/shower door installed yesterday.

Plan to watch some college football today.  And run some errands.

Doug

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL