Pratt's Cove

Started by Larry C, August 29, 2026, 03:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRR Modeler

Very well done Larry. I had to enlarge the photo to see the board lines.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Larry C

Quote from: PRR Modeler on October 01, 2026, 08:56:40 AMVery well done Larry. I had to enlarge the photo to see the board lines.

Thank you Curt. After a light sanding and painting white they are a little hard to see but better that than being in your face.
Current Projects: Pratt's Cove
                           
http://www.ussvigilant.blogspot.com

Jerry

Great work Larry!!

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Larry C

Current Projects: Pratt's Cove
                           
http://www.ussvigilant.blogspot.com

robert goslin

Good looking hull Larry.
Before you start adding any nautical bits, you still need to add the gunwale around the inside of the top of the rim of the boat and ribs to the inside of the bulwark.

Here is the boat I'm currently working on to show that.
Regards  Rob
Melbourne,  Australia
Borrow money from pessimists – they don't expect it back

Pennman

Nice work Larry, I like the green roof too.
I'm partial to water scenes, you are doing a great job on this diorama.

Rich

Powered by EzPortal