Frederic Testard Critter Shed

Started by Bernd, September 19, 2026, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernd

Ok, sounds good.

I did a little research on octagonal roofs. Here's a closeup of a finished roof. Looks like your roof needs to have shingles over the corners like in the picture.



Bernd

New York, Vermont & Northern Rwy. - Route of the Black Diamonds

deemery

Quote from: Bernd on Today at 02:09:38 PMOk, sounds good.

I did a little research on octagonal roofs. Here's a closeup of a finished roof. Looks like your roof needs to have shingles over the corners like in the picture.



Bernd



Thanks!  I can do that...

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

robert goslin

Very nice shingles Bernd.  The whole structure is looking great.
Regards  Rob
Melbourne,  Australia
Borrow money from pessimists – they don't expect it back

Bernd

Quote from: deemery on Today at 03:26:35 PMThanks!  I can do that...

dave

You're welcome.

Quote from: robert goslin on Today at 05:49:49 PMVery nice shingles Bernd.  The whole structure is looking great.

Thanks Robert. Using real cedar works wonders.

Bernd
New York, Vermont & Northern Rwy. - Route of the Black Diamonds

Powered by EzPortal