Pine Valley Timber Company - shelf layout.....

Started by jlgrove, November 24, 2014, 10:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlgrove

...ok, I wasn't gonna post progress on this, but I'll go ahead and get some pics up.....not knowing what type of layout space we'll have in the new house, I decided to do a small shelf layout......it will be approximately 16"x14'....and I intend to devote it entirely to logging stuff....pictures and progress will be slow coming.....I intend to use nothing but current or new CCK kits to fill it up......

jrmueller

Hi Jeff   You know the minute you start working on this project the house will sell and you'll need to move out.  Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

jlgrove

Quote from: jrmueller on November 24, 2014, 11:28:42 AM
Hi Jeff   You know the minute you start working on this project the house will sell and you'll need to move out.  Jim

..yeah Jim....there's a method to my madness.... ::) ::)

Slim Jerkins

Quote from: jlgrove on November 24, 2014, 10:24:04 AM
....I intend to use nothing but current or new CCK kits to fill it up......

Translation: I'm writing the whole thing off as a business expense. ;D

-slim

Slim Jerkins

I had to zoom in on that second picture. I thought that container in the foreground had a chicken drumstick, carrots and other mixed veggies in it.

Must be close to my lunchtime.

-slim

GPdemayo

I'll definitely be following along with this shameless self promotion thread!  ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ranny9

Quote from: Slim Jerkins on November 24, 2014, 11:54:18 AM
I had to zoom in on that second picture. I thought that container in the foreground had a chicken drumstick, carrots and other mixed veggies in it.

Must be close to my lunchtime.

-slim

I thought it was a stirfry with tofu!

ACL1504

Jeff,

I like the logging idea. And, since we are talking trash on the first bowl, it looked like ABC (already been chewed) to me! Nuff said. You can have your thread back Jeffery! ;D

Tom 8) 8)
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

coors2u

Lets see some of those new logging empire kits. You know I'll b following along with this thread Groovy.
Dustin

rslaserkits

ranny9

jlgrove

...well...our youngest son (36) is gonna be taking on that little project over for himself....

jlgrove

....got to spend a little bit of work on the module.....a little progress on the small mill portion.....note that I will load this area up with lots of buildings and activity in a small area.....and intend to use ONLY CCK existing (or NEW) kits/structures......

coors2u

Groovy that is looking like a great little module. I like were you are headed with this.
Dustin

Amagic41

Jeff ...... looking good !!!! damn you now you got me thinkin' again
Ken Crump
KC's Workshop
Bowie,Md
www.kcworkshop.com