Tom ;D

Thanks Tom,

Glad you enjoy the build.

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

Quote from: ak-milw on January 10, 2016, 02:55:46 PM
Nice job Frank.

Andy,

Thanks for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed the model. There are still several areas on this module that need to be finished. Hopefully soon.

Frank / Erieman

8)

GPdemayo

Love the scene Frank..... 8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Erieman

Quote from: GPdemayo on January 11, 2016, 08:53:16 AM

Good Morning Greg,

Thanks for stopping by. Glad you enjoy the scene. Still have more work to do on the scenery on this module. The otherend of the building still needs groundcover, a road and more trees. Then I can install it into the scene on the layout. So much to do, so little time.

Frank / Erieman

GPdemayo

Quote from: Erieman on January 11, 2016, 10:12:24 AM

Good Morning Greg,

.....So much to do, so little time.....

Frank / Erieman

Right.....I keep forgetting you ole' retired guys have it so tough..... ;D ;D ;D ::)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jimmillho

Us Retired Guys are so Busy 8) 8) 8) 8)

Great looking Junk Frank.

Jim

Erieman

Quote from: GPdemayo on January 11, 2016, 01:58:20 PM
Quote from: Erieman on January 11, 2016, 10:12:24 AM

Good Morning Greg,

.....So much to do, so little time.....

Frank / Erieman

Right.....I keep forgetting you ole' retired guys have it so tough..... ;D ;D ;D ::)

Greg,

"Old" retired guys are like the "Energizer Bunny" We just keep on working on our railroads. And we are having fun!!! On day you will be joining us!!!

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

Quote from: jimmillho on January 11, 2016, 09:09:31 PM
Us Retired Guys are so Busy 8) 8) 8) 8)

Great looking Junk Frank.

Jim

Thanks Jim. Good to hear from you. Yes retirement has its benefits, especially if you have a good hobby like model railroading. I was asked recently how much time I spend on my hobby. Well, let's put it this way, not as much as I like, but quite enough. Thanks for your kind words.

Frank / Erieman

donatode

Beautiful work Frank.  My one issue....those cars look "too good" to be junk.....

Erieman

Quote from: Donato on January 11, 2016, 10:57:06 PM
Beautiful work Frank.  My one issue....those cars look "too good" to be junk.....

Donato,

Thank you for your kind words. I guess the cars look a "little too good", but perhaps I could do some more weathering. Using the 3 foot rule, it will look great. thanks for stopping by.

Frank / Erieman

ak-milw

You could always take them out and step on them

8)

Erieman

Quote from: ak-milw on January 12, 2016, 08:06:24 PM
You could always take them out and step on them

8)

Andy,

Thanks for stopping by. Not going to step on them, but I like your thinking. Following up on the three foot rule, I believe that visitors will see the overall more than the specific. And yes, I really thought about this area. It is what is is now. Well, actually I need to add something to the bottom of the magnet. That ought to do it.

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

I took East End Market to our division NMRA meet last weekend. Not for judging, but to show those members that did not attend the NMRA regional convention that we held in Scottsdale last September. Alan Olson, asked if he could photograph his truck model with my building. He wanted to send photos to Clare Gilbert at Sylvan Models. John did a beautiful job on the truck / trailer build. He mentioned that Clare helped him with a decal manufacturer and that he wanted to send him a photo. John created the artwork for the decals. I told him that I had sent Clare photos of this build because Clare had furnished me with cars for the junk yard. Enjoy the pics.

Frank / Erieman

Raymo

donatode