KC's Workshop Cerzullo's Fruit Packing Build

Started by ACL1504, January 25, 2015, 04:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

gnatshop

Love this - really like the cracked road - Cerzullo's been loadin' his trucks with too
many oranges!!

donatode

coors2u

Tom, I always enjoy the precision of your work. Looks great.
Dustin

Dave K.

cuse

Nice work Tom. I agree with what Dustin says about your precision. Whether it's trackwork, benchwork, rafter tails, or structure corners - it's always perfect! I aspire to have a fraction of your patience.

John

ReadingBob

:D  Looks great Tom.  I assume we'll be taking this one with us to the EXPO and I'll get to see it there.   ;D  ;D  ;D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: gnatshop on March 21, 2015, 08:07:18 PM
Love this - really like the cracked road - Cerzullo's been loadin' his trucks with too
many oranges!!

Gman,

Good to see you my friend. Not so much all the oranges but the cheap county commission and FDOT.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Donato on March 21, 2015, 08:42:31 PM
Beautiful work .... just beautiful.

Donato,

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com