EXPO 2016 Be there or be square Who's going

Started by robertseckler, January 01, 2016, 08:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robertseckler

All,
Thought I start a list of who's going to EXPO this year.
Are we going to have another Forum get together aka party

Dave K.

Raymo

Bob, Are you sure you can break away from the water slide long enough to be at the get together? ;D

coors2u

I'll be there. Looking forward to my trip to baaasstoon. Thats how Groovy said I had to say it.
Dustin

Glassman

I will be going again this year. See you all there.

cuse

I booked my trip this week. Counting the days  :)

John

Mike Engler

I am planning on it. Dustin, email me with a good time to call and we can coordinate arrival times and how to circle the streets of Boston on the MTA trying to find Peebbiddee.

Robert, I would like to set-up a Forum meet and greet similar to what we have done in past years. I will get the hotel to set-up a cash bar if you tell me what would be the best 2 or 3 hour time frame. I think we typically have done this on the Friday evening of the Expo, and some of the evening clinic presenters and attendees were a little late for our party.

This is a non-Expo function and is at no cost other than sodas and drinks you buy at the cash bar. We usually arrange for no-host pizzas, appetizers, etc. I'll start a separate thread in a few weeks.
THE Runner- Mike Engler in Lakeville, MN
mike.engler59@gmail.com

ReadingBob

I think I'll be passing on this years event.   :( 

I hope you all have fun and come home with a bunch of goodies.   :D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

halrey

Hal Reynolds
Atlantic Scale Modelers
PO Box 223
Peabody, MA 01960

Raymo

Jeeesh... I don't know... Between the the traffic on Route 95 and traffic lights, it could take me like 15 or 20 minutes to get there... :P

RailroadKits

I'm going! I know you all care.

RailroadKits

Seriously... Check out that super limited edition F&SM EXPO box car! Have your car signed by George while you visit his layout... Only at THE 2016 FSMRE!

S&S RR

I'm planning on joining the party. Saving up my EXPO bucks!
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jrmueller

Sorry I won't be able to make it.  Extended travel is just to physically difficult for me.  Certainly had a great time in Scranton. Y'all need to come to Virginia.  Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Bobby

Bobby - THE Goat!