FOS Bud's Bait "N Gas Dock Challenge #2

Started by ACL1504, September 12, 2016, 04:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

This Gas Dock is also needed for the Suwannee River Basin. I'll be building this one along with Delwin's Boat and Net Storage and the CCK Lucama Fish Camp.

Pre-construction picture -

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hi Tom:

I built one of those. its a fun kit.

Karl

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

postalkarl

Hi Tom:

Here's the one I built incase you don't have photos.

Karl

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on September 13, 2016, 07:40:53 AM
Hi Tom:

I built one of those. its a fun kit.

Karl

Karl,

I remember your build photos from the old forum.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: NEMMRRC on September 13, 2016, 08:31:49 AM
Looking forward to this build.

Jaime
Narrow Gauge Convention photos

Jaime,

Me to, thanks for stopping by and for following along.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: GPdemayo on September 13, 2016, 09:02:39 AM
I'll be looking in on this also..... :)

Greg,

Thanks, it will be a fun build and I even have a place for it.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Karl,

Thanks for posting your build pictures. I have these in my KS file. You did a great job on this and now the pressure is on!

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I plan on starting this one in the next couple of weeks. Need to make sure my layout survives the hurricane.

There is a very large live oak on the SE corner. The good news is that it is leaning away from the building.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hi  Tom:

Good luck with the Hurricane. Get All Those Kits up as high as you can. Hope you make it through unscathed. I'm praying for you buddy.

Karl

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on October 06, 2016, 09:36:19 AM
Hi  Tom:

Good luck with the Hurricane. Get All Those Kits up as high as you can. Hope you make it through unscathed. I'm praying for you buddy.

Karl

Karl,

Thanks very much. My lot is the highest within a four block radius. The oak tree is more of a concern than flooding. All kits and structures are at the far end and away from where the tree may fall, if at all. I had it trimmed last summer for just this occasion. 8)

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Hi Tom,

Count me in as a follower.  I really like the looks of this little kit.  Both the pilot model (that I can only assume Doug built) as well as Karl's build which he did such a wonderful job on.  It's going to look great where you're planning on putting it. 
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

jimmillho

Quote from: ReadingBob on October 06, 2016, 10:12:07 AM
Hi Tom,

Count me in as a follower.  I really like the looks of this little kit.  Both the pilot model (that I can only assume Doug built) as well as Karl's build which he did such a wonderful job on.  It's going to look great where you're planning on putting it.
Count me in also.

Jim