Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Powersteamguy1790

Nice work on the signs Curt. :) 8)

Stay cool and run steam........ 8) 8)

ACL1504

Curt,

I have plenty of pine trees I won't be using - small, medium and large ones. Added to your scene will really make it look like a forest.

These are free and free is a good thing. Let me know and I'll either get them to you or leave them with Jon.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Thank you Bob and Tom.

Tom- That is a very generous offer, but I actually have a lot of trees that are not on the layout. I only put a few trees on because I thought too many would look funny right next to the terminal.

I will rethink the area tomorrow.  Once again your offer is very generous and I appreciate it greatly. Thank you.
Curt Webb

ACL1504

Quote from: PRR Modeler on March 06, 2017, 06:21:57 PM
Thank you Bob and Tom.

Tom- That is a very generous offer, but I actually have a lot of trees that are not on the layout. I only put a few trees on because I thought too many would look funny right next to the terminal.

I will rethink the area tomorrow.  Once again your offer is very generous and I appreciate it greatly. Thank you.

Curt,

You are very welcome. You know where to find me if you need any. I only have a couple hundred.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Based on what Tom recommended yesterday I added a bunch more trees. Here is a short video I shot this morning. It's a little dark and of course you can hear Zazu the Timneh (a bird rescue) in the background.

I ordered the flat car kits (2) from Tichy and the trailer stands from Details West for the 2 car TrucTrain project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LqhyXXpbpo
Curt Webb

ACL1504

Curt,

Nice video of the new addition. The added tress make the scene look better. Good job.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jimmillho

Nice Video Curt.  The trees really make then scene look good.

Jim

PRR Modeler

Tom, Gregory, and Jim thank you for your kind words.
Curt Webb

Powersteamguy1790

Curt:

You did a nice job planting the trees. :) 8)

Stay cool and run steam........... 8) 8)

Zephyrus52246

A nice looking addition to your layout.

Jeff

PRR Modeler

Andy, Bob, and Jeff thank you for your kind words.
Curt Webb

PRR Modeler

Today was the second day of cleaning track which is now complete. While cleaning track I found a 3 ft section adjacent to the new addition with no power. Somehow I must have broke a feeder wire, so I soldered a new pair and problem solved. I wish all problems were that easy to fix :o.

Tomorrow I hope to do a video from rail car level of the layout. Fingers crossed. The Tichy flat car kits came in really quick so I should start on them this weekend. I have already made three flat cars from the same kits so I can probably do them in my sleep.
Curt Webb