Superior & Seattle Railroad Build (Volume 2) Started 2/25/17

Started by S&S RR, February 25, 2017, 10:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DACS

I have been following your layout build the entire time and I am quite impressed. I'm also quite envious.

Dave
Seattle
I am never having another birthday.  The candles for the cake are starting to cost too much!

S&S RR

Quote from: DACS on February 04, 2019, 07:13:48 AM
I have been following your layout build the entire time and I am quite impressed. I'm also quite envious.

Dave
Seattle

Dave

Thank you for following along and the kind words. I'm having fun with it.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

DACS

Quote from: S&S RR on October 13, 2018, 08:12:08 PM
Next, it's time to get the benchwork ready for the 8 F&SM kits that will occupy this area.

John, I think you better scale back on the size of your people population.  The one in the picture is way out of scale.

Dave
Seattle
I am never having another birthday.  The candles for the cake are starting to cost too much!

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Quote from: DACS on February 05, 2019, 07:39:39 AM
Quote from: S&S RR on October 13, 2018, 08:12:08 PM
Next, it's time to get the benchwork ready for the 8 F&SM kits that will occupy this area.

John, I think you better scale back on the size of your people population.  The one in the picture is way out of scale.

Dave
Seattle

Dave

You got that right.  Wayne like to come over and play with my little people in the yard.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

Quote from: PRR Modeler on February 05, 2019, 10:14:45 AM
The background with the trees is very nicely done.

Curt

Thank you for the kind words.  I think that the structures look a lot better in a natural setting. And all of it looks better with a train running through the scene.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

Today, I finished up the scenery around the Threadwell's build planted on the layout.  I was hoping to get some picture tonight but it got too late.  I should have some pictures posted, tomorrow. Please stay tuned.
John Siekirk

pbltrains

John,

You sure do some nice work!  I have really enjoyed following along with your progress.

Seth P.
Minnesota

Jerry

I'm tuned!  Does that mean at 12:01 am we can expect pictures??

Or at first daylight!!!  :)

Can't wait!!

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

S&S RR

Quote from: pbltrains on February 09, 2019, 12:35:50 AM
John,

You sure do some nice work!  I have really enjoyed following along with your progress.

Seth P.
Minnesota

Seth

Thank you for following along and the kind words. I'm working on a progress report with pictures.

John Siekirk

S&S RR

Quote from: Jerry on February 09, 2019, 03:37:01 PM
I'm tuned!  Does that mean at 12:01 am we can expect pictures??

Or at first daylight!!!  :)

Can't wait!!

Jerry

Jerry

I'm working on the pictures as I type this. The boss (CFO of the S&S RR) gave me an assignment so it will be later this evening ;) ;D

Here is a sneak peak.

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

Okay, the rest will have to wait until I finish with budget negotiations. ;) 
John Siekirk

EricQuebec