What building is this?

Started by Erieman, May 23, 2017, 10:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erieman

Okay, a few hours of design and build and the conveyor, motor, drive mechanism and dump tray are done. A slight cut had to be made into the deck area for the conveyor belt. This will be shipped separately as to prevent any shipping damage. I want the primer to dry and then I will do some weathering before boxing everything up.
Enjoy the photos.

Frank / Erieman

sdrees

Tom is such a lucky guy to have someone build him a fantastic model.
Steve Drees
SP RR

S&S RR

It really looks great Frank. I can't wait to see the pictures of it installed on Tom's layout.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

cuse

Fantastic Build! Can't wait to see it!

John

PRR Modeler

Great build.  It will look awesome on Tom's layout.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Quote from: sdrees on October 03, 2017, 10:41:12 PM
Tom is such a lucky guy to have someone build him a fantastic model.

Steve,

Yes, I am one lucky guy. However, it was a trade as Frank got two beautiful brass loco paint jobs from this lucky guy.

Frank and I are both very lucky guys.

Little did Frank know when he and his granddaughter came by 4 years ago it would lead to this. Nor did moi!

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: S&S RR on October 03, 2017, 11:09:39 PM
It really looks great Frank. I can't wait to see the pictures of it installed on Tom's layout.

John,

Nor can I my friend, nor can I.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: PRR Modeler on October 04, 2017, 09:45:23 AM
Great build.  It will look awesome on Tom's layout.

Curt,

Yes, the two structures will greatly improve my little empire.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Frank,

I have no other adjectives to describe the two fantastic structures. Now, please excuse me. I need to go wipe the slobber off my chin! :P :P

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Erieman

Quote from: ACL1504 on October 04, 2017, 12:19:13 PM
Frank,

I have no other adjectives to describe the two fantastic structures. Now, please excuse me. I need to go wipe the slobber off my chin! :P :P

Tom ;D

Well, my friend, you are going to keep drooling for a few more days. FEDEX will be bringing your present soon. real soon. In the meantime, you can check my packaging of the models.

Frank / Erieman

ACL1504

I mentioned on my A&S RR thread that the Cracker Boy citrus processing structures arrived. I needed to make a few small repairs from the FEDEX ride.

I know Frank showed many pictures of the two buildings during construction and I wanted to add a few of my own.

He did an absolutely wonderful job on the two buildings.

You can see some of the details up close here.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com