The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 3

Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Quote from: Janbouli on December 17, 2019, 04:47:41 PM
January ??? ? , I need my dose of Atlantic and Southern, can't do without that long  ;)

Jan,

I'm quite anxious as well. However, I'm gong to lay off until January and enjoy the rest of the holidays. It will take that long for me to get back the momentum.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

I was lucky to see Tom's layout in person last Saturday.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

tct855

ACL 1504,
        To my anxious friend who decided to lay around for the next month or so and do nothing.  Kudos to you sir!  I've sat around on my arse for over 50 years and I'm still trying to get back the momentum.  Look it, I see you've already caught up to me.  Let me know any tricks you discover when your momentum returns, I'm always lookin' to learn new techniques. (grin)...  KP-out...

GPdemayo

Slacking till January.....Bill will be chompin' at the bit for things to get moving by then.  ;D ;D ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

Looking very cool. Great looking bridges. you  have more patience than I do.

Karl

Karl

Mark Dalrymple

Merry Christmas, Tom.

I look forward to your continued progress next year.

Cheers, Mark.

Blazeman

Bruce Oberleitner

Hey Tom,
I just wanted to wish you and the babe a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Looking forward to your return to modeling in January.

Cousin Brucie

Jerry

Tom those bridges are wonderful.

As usual your great work on display!

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ACL1504

Quote from: PRR Modeler on December 17, 2019, 05:36:58 PM
I was lucky to see Tom's layout in person last Saturday.

Curt,

It's always good to see you my friend. Thank you again for the lunch and great BSing.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: tct855 on December 18, 2019, 01:43:16 AM
ACL 1504,
        To my anxious friend who decided to lay around for the next month or so and do nothing.  Kudos to you sir!  I've sat around on my arse for over 50 years and I'm still trying to get back the momentum.  Look it, I see you've already caught up to me.  Let me know any tricks you discover when your momentum returns, I'm always lookin' to learn new techniques. (grin)...  KP-out...

Thommy,

Thank you for the post and I guess the support. The break was forced on me by family guests, old age and anything else you may want to add.

My one trick or advise to you is - Avoid old age at any cost but the one big one! 8)

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: GPdemayo on December 18, 2019, 08:53:47 AM
Slacking till January.....Bill will be chompin' at the bit for things to get moving by then.  ;D ;D ;D

Greg,

You know the saying, "Less is more", so, less layout time now means more layout time later. :-X :-X

Tom ;D 
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on December 18, 2019, 02:34:26 PM
Hey Tom:

Looking very cool. Great looking bridges. you  have more patience than I do.

Karl

Karl

Karl,

Thanks buddy, appreciate you checking in. Patience I have but time I lack.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: mark dalrymple on December 18, 2019, 03:52:50 PM
Merry Christmas, Tom.

I look forward to your continued progress next year.

Cheers, Mark.

Mark,

Merry Christmas to you and you family. I'm getting ramped up for the new year.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Blazeman on December 21, 2019, 01:54:00 PM
Even the best have to rest.

Larry,

Thanks for the compliment. Although I wanted the break, I'm ready to get back to the layout.

Tom
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com