Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricQuebec

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

sdrees

These are some fantastic pictures Tom, and your placement of the trees and the variation of the vegetation type is just great.
Steve Drees
SP RR

Oldguy

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmn.  Those look faaaaaannnnnnnnntastic.  And the photos . . . . . . . .
Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

Bruce Oberleitner

Wow Tom,
Those changes look flat out amazing!  Nice work as always.

BTW, I am sipping on a Diet Pepsi as I type this.  I suggest you do the same....

The Boise Kid

;D ;D  :o

jbvb

James

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: sdrees on December 27, 2019, 08:19:10 PM
These are some fantastic pictures Tom, and your placement of the trees and the variation of the vegetation type is just great.

Steve,

Than you, Kris made the Scenic Express Super trees really super. This simple addition to the layout really changed the overall look.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Oldguy on December 28, 2019, 10:12:09 AM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmn.  Those look faaaaaannnnnnnnntastic.  And the photos . . . . . . . .

Bob,

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaankkkkk Yooooouuuuuu! The trees are spectacular. Just got lucky on the photos. 8)

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Bruce Oberleitner on December 29, 2019, 09:33:00 AM
Wow Tom,
Those changes look flat out amazing!  Nice work as always.

BTW, I am sipping on a Diet Pepsi as I type this.  I suggest you do the same....

The Boise Kid

;D ;D :o

Bruce, 

Something as simple as adding some fantastic trees make my layout look better.

Anyway, thanks. And, yes, i have a Diet Pepsi as I type this response.

Tom 8)
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: jbvb on December 30, 2019, 10:42:07 AM
Nice pictures, nice scenery.

James,

Thank you for the nice compliment, appreciate it.

Tom ;D 
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Here are some extra photos of the Sandlando Station on the Atlantic and Southern RR. This is in response to a request from the Saturday Report for more photos.

As I mentioned, Reading Bob built this FSM kit using the A&S RR colors of  white with green trim.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

The  passenger sheds were kit bashed using FOS platforms. The platforms are no longer available.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com