Fine Scale Miniatures Jewel Series #10 Avram's Bakery for the S&S RR

Started by ReadingBob, January 04, 2019, 02:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

ReadingBob

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

I got to see this one up close and in person. It was fantastic and the photos don't show just how wonderful the built actually is.

I almost had Bob talked into leaving it here but I didn't have one to give him in return. 8)

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Opa George

A triumph, Bob!  I really like how it turned out.  There is a lot of inspiration here.
--George

cuse

Quote from: ReadingBob on December 26, 2019, 07:10:41 AM

:D  Thanks Steve.  I hope I get to see it in place on John's layout someday.  It's a bit of a drive from Florida to Michigan though.   ::)

Great work Bob...somebody needs to have a big craftsman-type train show in Michigan...The S&S is on my layout bucket list too.

John

ReadingBob

Quote from: ACL1504 on December 26, 2019, 08:00:24 AM
I got to see this one up close and in person. It was fantastic and the photos don't show just how wonderful the built actually is.

I almost had Bob talked into leaving it here but I didn't have one to give him in return. 8)

Tom ;D

Thanks Tom!  Hi praise from the master himself.   :D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

ReadingBob

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

ReadingBob

Quote from: Opa George on December 26, 2019, 01:03:57 PM
A triumph, Bob!  I really like how it turned out.  There is a lot of inspiration here.
--George

Thanks George!  A great kit made it what it is.  It's hard to go wrong with an Fine Scale Miniatures kit.   ;D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

ReadingBob

Quote from: cuse on December 26, 2019, 02:08:43 PM
Quote from: ReadingBob on December 26, 2019, 07:10:41 AM

:D  Thanks Steve.  I hope I get to see it in place on John's layout someday.  It's a bit of a drive from Florida to Michigan though.   ::)

Great work Bob...somebody needs to have a big craftsman-type train show in Michigan...The S&S is on my layout bucket list too.

John

Thank you John!  I agree, a reason to travel to S&S territory would be quite welcome.  ;)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

S&S RR

You are all welcome to come and see it on the S&S RR. I hope we find a way to make that happen.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

sdrees

You are such a lucky guy to have a great modeler build some fantastic buildings for you.
Steve Drees
SP RR

S&S RR

Quote from: sdrees on December 27, 2019, 04:03:15 PM
You are such a lucky guy to have a great modeler build some fantastic buildings for you.

I sure am. This will be the second structure on the S&S RR that I didn't build.  Wayne Olson built the Water Tower in back of the saw mill complex.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad