Share your FOS Kit of the Month Builds here!

Started by ReadingBob, July 26, 2020, 11:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ReadingBob

Spectacular Mark!   :o 

I'm working on one now and you saved me the trouble of locating this thread.  Problem is I'm not sure I'll want to post mine when it's finished after seeing yours.  It won't hold a candle to them.   ;D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Quote from: ReadingBob on August 23, 2021, 12:22:02 PM

I'm working on one now and you saved me the trouble of locating this thread.  Problem is I'm not sure I'll want to post mine when it's finished after seeing yours.  It won't hold a candle to them.   ;D

Bob,

Don't sell yourself short. Your models are fantastic and very well weathered and lighted.

Post away my friend.

Tom   ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

EricQuebec

I've recently build  KOM for Tom,
Unfortunately I've don't take picutre of it, but Tom did it and post them on the A&S thread.
By the way it's a very simple kit with lot of character, and very funny to do
Eric

ACL1504

Eric,

I'll get them posted tomorrow. Don't have the time now.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

craftsmankits

Quote from: ReadingBob on August 23, 2021, 12:22:02 PM

Thanks Bob for the compliment, but that's nonsense, I've seen your builds, and they're top notch, and the stucco technique I used with Kimball Print came straight from you.  Thanks for that tutorial, I think it perfectly captures stucco in HO scale.

I want to encourage others to submit their builds, whatever they may be, I feel submitting them on the site, pushes the submitter to try harder, and push their modeling skills to higher levels.

Mark

ACL1504

EricQuebec  built  this one for the A&S  RR. 

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Dennis Bourey

I agree with Bob!!!!! These are great build's. Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

craftsmankits

Quote from: ACL1504 on August 24, 2021, 08:07:06 AM
EricQuebec  built  this one for the A&S  RR. 

Hi Tom,

That's a great addition for your layout, really nice build by Eric, I like everything about it.  Let's keep those builds coming.  I know it's summer, but posting here is pretty easy to do.

Thanks for the post, both Tom and Eric,  Mark

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

Your build looks just great as always.

Karl

ACL1504

Karl,

Thanks; however, this build is by EricQuebec.

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

PaulS

???    Hmmm .....

All nice builds thus far including the one Tom pointed out by Eric ...
Thanks for sharing all,
--Paul
Modeling the Atlantic & White Mtn Railway

chris.mincemoyer

postalkarl

Hey Chris:

They bot look just great. What's next?

Karl