Thursday - April 29, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, April 29, 2021, 06:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

More meetings today.  Yesterday was brutal and I expect more of the same today.   >:(  No workbench time.  This happens every twelve weeks and that's still far too often.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Up and ready to head to work after breakfast.

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning all,

I don't have any exciting news to share. My day wasn't as bad as Bob's but still nothing.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

cuse

Morning all,

I've got a busy day today but I DO plan to pay a quick visit to Reading Bob's home office, if I can catch him between painful meetings...then, I'll proceed to my own painful meetings. I'm feeling energized by my recent completed build and hope to keep it rolling this weekend. I hear rumors of an SBG meet but waiting for an official announcement.

John

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! More Spring chores today, with interment stops at my workbench to glue on a few details to my very late challenge build. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MAP

Good morning!  Rainy day here, so I'll have to stay indoors and do some train stuff.  But first a few chores. :-\
Mark

jerryrbeach

Good morning. 

We're blessed with an all day rain event with heavy downpours forecast throughout the day.  It has been raining here like someone dumped a bucket for the last half hour or so.  From the radar it looks like the downpour might end in another half hour or so, giving way to steady rain but with lesser amounts falling.

Some machinery work planned for the day.  Thinking I might fit in some modeling this evening if not too tired.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Been out of the basement workshop for some days now. Will be getting back in there later today or tomorrow -- which will be most welcomed.

I haven't been completely idle though, I invested in SierraWest's O-scale Sawmill. Whilst I technically haven't tried O-scale, I actually cut my teeth in both the 1/35 military scale and 28mm wargaming scale, so this should be a nice return to where it all began for me (although I won't be making the kit for some time).

It's Thursday. I can smell the weekend!

MartyO

Morning Still,

Ignoring life today.
Marty

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com