Saturday, May 15, 2021

Started by ACL1504, May 15, 2021, 06:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Up to clean up the train shed prior to the Judge's arrival. Not much else to add other than I did get in some layout work the past couple of days.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MAP

Good morning!  A nice day on tap here.  Nothing accomplished on the railroad yesterday, so I need to double down today.  I think I'll have breakfast out today.  Be safe!
Mark

MartyO

Morning,

Modelling room had to be compressed to allow the duct cleaners access. It will be inaccessible until after the new A/C is installed on Monday.

So today is annual plant planting time.
Marty

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Day five of my staycation.  Still no bench time nor layout work.  Did start cleaning up the train area a bit, however.

Jeff

Raymo

Morning all. Been working on a Sylvan kit for a couple hours now here at camp. Hope to spend sometime outside later. Model on...

Jerry

Morning everyone

Going to be a fine Spring Day in South Jersey today.  Sunny/78!

Kids and grandkids arriving shortly so it will be a fun day!!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

deemery

Sunny and seasonal, chance of showers tomorrow.  Grass is growing, and I think I see some green in the spot I reseeded.  (Yard in general is a disaster, and wife is not happy.)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Probably do a little yard work today (not that it will make much of a difference) and definitely will do some workbench time.   :D

Quote from: deemery on May 15, 2021, 08:52:48 AM
Sunny and seasonal, chance of showers tomorrow.  Grass is growing, and I think I see some green in the spot I reseeded.  (Yard in general is a disaster, and wife is not happy.)

Dave - I should send you a picture of my weeds to show her.  Your yard probably looks great by comparison.  The only thing I have going for me is 90% of the yards in my neighborhood look as bad as mine does.   :P

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

jrmueller

It's a beautiful day in the Piedmont of Central Virginia  8)
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

deemery

Bob, I'm not sure about the choice between "field of weeds" and "bare ground".  The latter is what we mostly have, with sparse weeds mixed in.  Of course, that's part of the difference in climate and soils between NH and FL  ;D

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to