Saturday, June 5, 2021

Started by ACL1504, June 05, 2021, 06:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Ah, another Saturday this week. Life is good.

The Judge and Curt are coming over this morning to run trains and see the latest update on the A&S RR. All in the area are welcome as well.

Time to get the All American Breakfast from MCD!  8)

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

Some of Howard Zane's humor.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MAP

Good morning Tom & all of the sleep-ins.  Ahh, yes, another Saturday.  Got a little fishing in yesterday, plus some work on the layout.  My wife and I will be running around most of today, so trains will have to wait until tonight.  Now, where did I put my coffee?
Mark

vinceg

Good morning. Great pic, Tom. Does anyone know if Howard Zane still accepts visitors?
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

Raymo

Morning all. Been quiet here on the forum for me lately. Everything has gotten busier for me in the past month with work/home and I just haven't had time to check in. I hope to finish my Model T build here shortly and start posting more..

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

It is another great Saturday, just like every other day and would not want it any other way. I continue to learn how to use the 3D printer (Photon S).  I am using my current modeling project (Skeeter's Fly Dope) as the guinea pig for parts made on the resin printer. The pipe fittings shown in photo were designed from other files on line using TinkerCad and printed with the Photon S.

Well time to walk the pup, hope everyone has their coffee and a great day.

Jim D

PS: Tom love the photo, it really tells the long and short of it.
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ACL1504

Quote from: vinceg on June 05, 2021, 07:39:11 AM
Good morning. Great pic, Tom. Does anyone know if Howard Zane still accepts visitors?

Vince,

I haven't spoken to Howard in a couple of years but he has always been very open to visitors.

You can call him at 410-730-1036 or email at hzane1@verizon.net.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Morning,

Here comes the heat wave of 31c+ for the next week. I am going to spend it in 5he basement doing something.
Marty

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Dang, too much to do with guests coming over this evening and preparing for our trip up North later this week.  I doubt I can squeeze in a visit down to Tom's today.   :(

I really need to find some time to update my current build thread and finish off that structure.  I'm in the lighting phase now which is pretty much the last thing.   8)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jerry

Morning everyone

Grandkids on the way down for the weekend!

It will be a beach day today seeing it will be in the high 80's.

Nothing from the bench of late.  Will be glad to see the Dr. on Tuesday to have the test done for my finger numbness!

Everyone have a fine day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
HOT and HUMID ... was 98 yesterday ...more today...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

deemery

The heat wave has reached SE NH, highs in the 90s for the next couple of days.  Our house has AC, but most of our neighbors only have window units...  Late next week after the heat breaks, I'll rent the scaffolding to finish the house shutter replacement project.

Maybe the heat will force me into the basement to work on trains, or at least to finish my Kubelwagen.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to