Sunday-Fathers Day 2021

Started by Raymo, June 20, 2021, 08:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

Morning.Happy Father's day to you Fathers out there. Enjoy your day!

MartyO

Morning,

To my surprize my daughter had a couple dozen doughnuts delivered as a Father's Day gift. The trouble is it was last week when this happened. She mixed up the dates.  :)
Marty

S&S RR

Good morning and Happy Fathers Day! It rained hard for 6 hours here, yesterday.  The grass is happy. I hope everyone has a great day.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jerry

Morning everyone

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!

A sunny/71 here in South Jersey.  Later on 89.

Bob hope you having a  safe day on the roads!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jim Donovan

My daughter surprised me this morning. Came up for breakfast. Was great to see them. Happy Dads day folks.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Happy Father's Day!

My wife and daughter are making chocolate chip pancakes to kickstart the day. Can't complain!

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Happy Father's Day to all that follow...
Only had a light shower so far...hope for more this afternoon...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

deemery

I started on a little handcar shack.  It's very disturbing how much I've forgotten after being away from scratchbuilding structures for a couple of months.  This photo carefully doesn't show the sides that are upside down.  Remember, when doing clapboard, check -3 times- to make sure which side is up before you cut. 

Add:  I dulled down the yellow ochre paint with some Pan Pastel Yellow Ochre Shade.  I didn't want to use anything that got into the grooves, because that would show the siding is upside down.  Overall this is coming out well, given the mistakes I made.   I primed some workbench castings to install inside, and I dug out a Tichy handcar kit to add to the track. Those will go in tomorrow, along with work on the roof.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ACL1504

Late but here. Worked in the yard, cleaned up and took a long nap.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hey Dave:

Looking just great as usual.

Karl