Saturday 26JUN2021

Started by MAP, June 26, 2021, 05:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  Last Saturday of the month...Yikes!  The year is almost half over.  Haven't touched the layout is days since something seems to always pop up to get in my way.  Hope to changed that later today.  Walking the dog and breakfast first. 
Mark

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Up and having breakfast before another work day.  Thankfully only a seven hour one.

Jeff

MartyO

Morning,

Inside work today, five days of rain to help the grass grow.
Marty

Blazeman

Happy Saturday - the real one for us retirees.

Sticky weather back.  Been delightful since Tuesday through last evening. Of course, outdoor work beckons, but the missus hired people to do much of it (today).

Getting ready for another branch of the ops tree to come back on line early next week.

And, an outdoor wedding on Sunday, in the heat and humidity.

Everyone stay hydrated and seek shade at least.

Larry

Larry

Raymo

Morning. I received a couple books in the mail yesterday. I bought them to read during my recovery. One's on the Pinsley Railway system, the other on New England shortlines. On top of that, my sister found a binder full of 1947 Model Railroader's that will be good for laughs.

Jerry

Morning

A cloudy day here in South Jersey!

Errands to run than if the sun appears were off to the beach!
Nothing to report from the bench.

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

S&S RR

Good morning! A quick checkin before I'm off to play with the Grandkids. I hope everyone has a great day.

Also good morning from the F&SM.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Planning on hitting some garage sales today. Rain forecast a little later, so we'll have to do the day's plans sooner rather than later.

I did stay up late and get some work done on a new diorama last night.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jrmueller

Good morning. Back from a trip with Rea to explore independent living options. Looks like I'm going to have to scale back train stuff during the coming year.  Everyone have a great weekend. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad