Wednesday - June 30, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, June 30, 2021, 06:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Still getting back into the swing of things at work after two+ weeks off.   :P  Got a three day weekend coming up though.  That helps a little bit.  ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

madharry

Good morning from a very happy England. Our soccer team beat Germany last night for the first time in a knockout competition for 55 years. Lovely and sunny today but I will spend sometime on my latest build. Have a great day you all.
Mike

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Day two of another three day stint at work.   :P

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning all,

Edging and cutting the grass yesterday kicked my rear. Got a little done on the layout in the afternoon. today I'm taking Pam to Mt. Dora for lunch.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Raymo

Morning to all. Nice painting of the Rutland Tom. I got a last minute invite to Peabody last week and it didn't disappoint. I hadn't been there since November of 2019 and George has been busy the last year since his heart surgery. A new addition to Dovertown

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! More rain here. Yesterday, I just parked the tractor in the garage and the top broke out of an old black oak in my front yard and fell across my driveway. I drove under it less than a minute before it went down. The part that came down was 8 inches in diameter at the base and about 50 feet long. It got my attention, and I had another big job to do with the chainsaw. Anyway, great new picture of the F&SM Dan. Thank you for sharing it. I hope there are many more to follow. I hope everyone has a great day. Here is a picture from my 2016 visit to the F&SM.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

National heat record broke again yesterday with a town out west getting a 47C  heat spike.
Btw, my lawn is loving all this rain.
Marty

Jerry

Morning everyone

Another hot one in South Jersey coming up 98!!
Which mean another beach day were it is mid 80's with a breeze coming in off the ocean!  Beautiful!!

Nothing train related my room does not have AC.

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
More temps in the 80's and 90's all week.
Some rain but still in a drought here. Deer showed up twice now at 3 in the afternoon to eat seed on the ground that fell from the bird houses...
George is an amazing modeler ! So much inspiration ... Stay safe and watch out for those tree branches ...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Mark Dalrymple

An early Thursday winters morning from New Zealand.

Expecting a high of 10C here today.  Modeling this afternoon with a couple of friends.

That's an interesting view from high up of the F&SM, John.  I've never noticed that curved structure before.  Looking forward to some new photos!  So pleased to have made the pilgrimage in 2015.

Cheers, Mark.

Rail and Tie

Morning from the near side of the sun!  record temperatures here and hopefully cooling this weekend...

Here is a chart of our shop temperatures from yesterday before we escaped!

... even the cat abandoned us to for the coolest corner of the shop downstairs.

Not much happening this week because of the heat. too hot to run the lasers and getting a bit of a backlog til later in the week.

Stay frosty!
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com