Tuesday September 7, 2021

Started by NEMMRRC, September 07, 2021, 05:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEMMRRC

Howdy,

Did I hear the F&SM has an open house coming up? That will be a great deal of fun.

This is the first place winner for the maintenance of way category at the 2021 national narrow gauge convention. I like it a lot.

Later.
Jaime

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Great photo Jamie! Thanks for sharing. Today we have some running around I guess. I need to clean up my mess of a work area too.

Stay safe and model on everyone.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

More inspiring pictures for Jamie!  Thanks!

I spend yesterday afternoon at the workbench after over doing it in the morning pressure washing.  I failed to hydrate enough and to take into account that the somewhat enclosed area I was pressure washing, just outside our kitchen, is where the dryer is vented and dryer was running.  Phew!  I was barely able to finish and put everything away.

Have a great one! 
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jerry

Morning everyone

Jaime another great picture thanks.
Are you going to post them all in your blog????

Off to get the stiches out of my  hand!! :)

Everyone have a great day!! ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Opa George

Good morning, everyone,

Last day of an extra long weekend. We remodeled our bathroom several months ago and the remodeler's photographer is coming by this morning to photograph the results for their website. Other than that, our day is free. 

Enjoy!
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

ACL1504

Morning all,

Taking Maddie to the vet this morning. She has been acting weird and sluggish. Kind of how I feel this morning so I guess I'll have the vet check me out as well.

Later I'll be back working on the layout.

Very nice photo Jaime.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Opa George

Quote from: ACL1504 on September 07, 2021, 07:48:16 AM
Morning all,

so I guess I'll have the vet check me out as well.

So worth it for the little dogbone treat!
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Back to Dad's for more packing and removal. Tomorrow will be spent packing 2 vehicles and last minute errands before we leave for VA early Thursday morning.  I'll be back next Tuesday. Dad is staying with a brother until the 25th then he will fly home.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Keep It Rusty

Morning, ramblers.

Not sure what the day holds for me here, just yet.

Jaime, the next F&SM open day is next Saturday (September 18). It will be my first visit and I cannot wait.

Raymo

Morning. Still in recovery, spent a couple hours yesterday working on my KC's Workshop building. Still can't sit for very long without pain but it's getting better. I would rather be working on something then watching the idiot box 📺..

jrmueller

Quote from: Raymo on September 07, 2021, 08:37:47 AM
Morning. Still in recovery, spent a couple hours yesterday working on my KC's Workshop building. Still can't sit for very long without pain but it's getting better. I would rather be working on something then watching the idiot box 📺..
That's the secret Dan. Keep moving!  Your friend in pain. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

S&S RR

Good morning! I hope everyone has a great day.  I was doing some research last night and found this photograph.  Sometimes we need to look back at a prototype.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MartyO

morning,

We found an immature tick on our cat yesterday. Panic ensued! I don't know why?
Marty