Wednesday - September 15, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, September 15, 2021, 06:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Wow!  Halfway through September already.  :o  That's okay though.  I have a lot of vacation time scheduled towards the end of the year.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

cuse

Good Morning Bob and friends,

Hope all are healthy and underemployed (by design). I'm feeling that way today and hope to get a small project completed while working largely from home for the rest of the week. It's not a daunting one, so I'm looking forward to that addictive sense of success that I hope will push me for more.

Nothing like catching up on all the threads here to get the creative juices flowing.

John

Raymo

Good morning. Slowly working away on the welding shop.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! Looking great Dan.  I'm signing in from the internet deprived Northern Hqtrs. of the S&S RR ( it will take 10 min. to send this post, if it goes). I hope all went well with Tom.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Off today.  Have to work the next five.  I'm not sure with our present volumes (another 13.5 hour day yesterday) I can physically do it, but we'll see. 

Jeff

Opa George

Good morning, everyone,

Bob, that's a great pic. Thanks for posting.

--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Today we're painting the upstairs bedroom. Tomorrow is garage cleaning. This weekend is moving Kathy's sewing room upstairs to the painted bedroom so Dad can move in downstairs when he returns on the 25th.  And so it continues.

I hope everyone has a good day 
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Keep It Rusty

Morning all!

Finally recovered from the stone and op. Always nice to be on the other side.

This means I can now get back to building! Although, got a flight to catch tomorrow. Heading East in anticipation of a certain open day this weekend!

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks,

I've not signed on for a few days. Things are good, I hope, Deb has had issues holding down food and stomach hurts so we are at doctors. Dan the welding shop looks great. Now I need to look at past posts to find out a out Tom. Have a great day fellow modelers.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

jerryrbeach

Good morning (barely).

I'm in for lunch.  Have been mowing with my brush hog this morning, normal cleanup this time of year.  I'm managing to squeeze in a few minutes of modeling most evenings, though nothing to write home about (or post).

Best belated wishes for Tom's tests coming out A+.

Everyone enjoy their afternoon!
Jerry

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in today...
First time this month we have excellent air quality so it's time for outside activity.
Yesterday was spent driving Sandy to see her doctor in the cities.
She has Macular degeneration, one eye has dry and the other has the wet type...common in people over 50...just keep getting tests to stay on top of it.
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Rail and Tie

Happy Wednesday and well wishes to those who are ailing today.

This should cheer everyone up as a great remastered video of city life in 1911.

https://youtu.be/FWtWJAmHuc8

Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

S&S RR

Quote from: Keep it Rusty on September 15, 2021, 08:41:23 AM
Morning all!

Finally recovered from the stone and op. Always nice to be on the other side.

This means I can now get back to building! Although, got a flight to catch tomorrow. Heading East in anticipation of a certain open day this weekend!

Craig

George just finished a new coal yard - can you get us some pictures?
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad