Monday, October 25, 2021

Started by ACL1504, October 25, 2021, 07:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Thanks for all the birthday wishes yesterday for the Babe and me. We had a great day together. I stayed off the computer and out of the train building. We'll have Date Night on Tuesday for the official dinner.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Rainy start this morning, not sure what is on the schedule for the rest of today.

Everyone have a great day!
Jerry

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Taking Dad to VA today and Kathy is meeting the cleaners at Dad's. I think the rest of the week will be tied up at daughter's school.

I hope everyone has a good day
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

A belated Happy Birthday to the Langfords. We are back home from our travels. Saw a lot of neat places, enjoyed family even got some train stuff done (computer work). Still good to be home. Plan to catch up on home stuff. Have a great day folks.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Raymo

Morning. Happy belated Birthday wishes to the Langford's. Rainy here today, think I'll stay in and work on something.

Oldguy

Local train store/railroad club held their Fall train show Saturday.  They really should have advertised the event.  Granted, the town has less than 4,000, but still . . . . One would think the area being the home of Woodland Scenics and Marklin US should have garnered some modelers.

Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

Opa George

Quote from: Oldguy on October 25, 2021, 09:13:40 AM
Local train store/railroad club held their Fall train show Saturday.  They really should have advertised the event.  Granted, the town has less than 4,000, but still . . . . One would think the area being the home of Woodland Scenics and Marklin US should have garnered some modelers.

That is really an unfortunate turnout.  Yes, advertising is key.
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

S&S RR

Good morning! It has been raining hard here for almost 24 hours. All my outside chores are on hold I guess I will have to go work on my layout. ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I hope everyone has a great day. I'm sure enjoying Dan's new photographs of the F&SM.  I will keep posting my older pictures so we can see the changes. George has been busy. From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

vinceg

Good morning, all. Nice rain pattern we have had for the last day or so. Hopefully the water table is doing a little bit of recovery from a very dry summer.

g'day.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Off today from the store...
Sunny but cool this morning...just came home after getting gas...had to stop for a large deer in the road...Minnesota whitetail with stunning world-class antlers !!!
George needs to add one of these in a yard on the FSM...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

deemery

John, thanks for the F&SM photo, that's kinda the look I'm going for in my yard.

All 3 loading docks for Laird Stone are done.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

S&S RR

Quote from: deemery on October 25, 2021, 01:02:04 PM
John, thanks for the F&SM photo, that's kinda the look I'm going for in my yard.

All 3 loading docks for Laird Stone are done.

dave

Dave

It's a great looking yard.  The random look comes from the coloring and the ballast looking like it was put in by hand with a shovel, not with a modern machine that makes it all look nice and even.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad