Building a Yardmaster Tower

Started by nycjeff, November 14, 2023, 02:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nycjeff

Hello Jim, I really glad that you liked my tower build. I look forward to seeing pictures of your version of this very railroady structure.
Jeff Firestone
Morristown, Arizona
modeling the New York Central in rural Ohio in the late 1940's

Zephyrus52246

Nice tower.  Great base with the beams.

Jeff

ReadingBob

Great looking tower Jeff!  It looks really nice on the layout.  I'm always in awe of anything scratch built.   :)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

nycjeff

Quote from: Zephyrus52246 on November 23, 2023, 07:29:25 PMNice tower.  Great base with the beams.

Jeff

Hello Jeff, thank you for the kind words. The steel framed base was one of the features of the tower that really drew me in as well.

Quote from: ReadingBob on November 24, 2023, 07:44:25 AMGreat looking tower Jeff!  It looks really nice on the layout.  I'm always in awe of anything scratch built.   :)

Hello Bob, thank you sir. I think that it fits on my layout pretty well. I can't believe that you aren't a scratchbuild guy yourself, your builds always have a kind of whimsical quality that lends itself to scratchbuilding.
Jeff Firestone
Morristown, Arizona

tom.boyd.125

Jeff,
The scratch built yard tower came out great ! Can't wait to see more of your modeling !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

nycjeff

Hello Tommy, I'm glad that you liked my tower and I appreciate the kind words regarding my modeling. I know that my skills and techniques have improved since I started with this forum. There are many first rate modelers here that I have learned a great deal from.
Jeff Firestone
Morristown, Arizona