Saturday, December 16, 2023

Started by Jim Donovan, December 16, 2023, 08:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

Good Morning, looks like I get to kick the day off.

I couldn't sleep last night so ended up getting some nice detailing completed  of model I am working on. Sleep often comes slowly, age I guess. Today we are expecting high winds, rain and perhaps tornados. We could use the rain but forget about the rest. Well off to the coffee pot. Man oh man I am sure glad Graig got this clubroom up and running again, and I love the program that operates it, much nicer than what I was looking at. Have a great day!

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MartyO

Good morning, coffee sounds great, triple cream please. And one of thise cinnamon buns would be perfect.

Wall painting on the plan and trying to find a way to pay for the new used Subaru Outback Limited XT.
Marty

deemery

Sunny and warmish (for December).  I did some scenery work yesterday.  If I like it, I'll clean up the area, replace the structures and the backdrop panel, and call this area "done".  Photos later.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Raymo

Morning. Just poking my head in to see what's up..

Jerry

Morning everyone

Jim thanks for the coffee.

We had a granddaughter visit yesterday.
So there wasn't much time for modeling.

Hopefully today I can get in a couple of hours.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Just back from picking up groceries.  No modeling yesterday, probably not much today.  Thinking about running a couple more errands as the traffic was less than I expected this morning.  Lots of ongoing Christmas prep is filling my time recently.  

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

Vietnam Seabee

Raymo....great weathering on that lap siding!!!!
Terry

S&S RR

Good afternoon!  I have been busy in the workshop and just stopped for a quick sandwich break. I had one of those mornings where I got more done in a few hours than I did in the last couple of days.  I love it when that happens.  I'm heading back in before I loose momentum.  I hope everyone is have a great day.

John
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Bruce Oberleitner

Hi Everyone,
Still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact the 2023 is nearly over. 

I do have a question for the group.  Since the forum is back, should we do a 2024 build contest?

deemery

I added the fence, and should finish up this area in the next day or two.
IMG_9540.jpeg
When I find my Presier dogs, I'll add a dog and doghouse, too.  That's my rework of the Mine Mount Models "Wiley's Good Times Tavern" (https://minemountmodels.com/shop/ols/products/wileys-good-times-tavern )

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Vietnam Seabee

Nice wood plank rail crossing.
Terry