Saturday, December 2, 2023

Started by ACL1504, December 02, 2023, 08:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Feeling much better but still on the mend.

No SBG today but back in business next Saturday.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom 

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Vietnam Seabee

It's a "great day in the neighborhood ". A little 1;1 work on the house this morning and then strip wood graining of the floor boards for the O Scale Swamill build.

Terry

PRR Modeler

This is the second time a post has disappeared.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Tom, glad to read that you are on the mend. 

I tweaked my lower back yesterday morning and while it is slightly better today, looks like another day spent mostly resting in the recliner.

I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day!
Jerry

Jim Donovan

Well we are on the ship getting ready to head out for the week. I was able to make more part for the clothing factory but not a lot of progress to show. I hope everyone has a great day and see you later.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: PRR Modeler on December 02, 2023, 08:39:59 AMThis is the second time a post has disappeared.

Hi Curt. I'm not entirely sure what is going on with your posts. I don't know of anyone else with the same issue. Are you sure they are fully submitting? We will keep an eye on this.

PRR Modeler

Quote from: Keep It Rusty on December 02, 2023, 02:02:35 PM
Quote from: PRR Modeler on December 02, 2023, 08:39:59 AMThis is the second time a post has disappeared.

Hi Curt. I'm not entirely sure what is going on with your posts. I don't know of anyone else with the same issue. Are you sure they are fully submitting? We will keep an eye on this.
Thanks Craig.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision