This is the end…

Started by Keep It Rusty, December 31, 2023, 01:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

... of 2023!

I hope you have all had a great year and will have a prosperous 2024.

Being in the UK and most of you in the US, I'll be in New Year before you so I'll be here waiting for you all. So here's to it everyone.

Happy New Year!

ACL1504

Morning Craig and others,

Happy New Years Eve everyone.

Stay safe and healthy!

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Morning all.....I missed out on getting together with the everyone yesterday, not a good way to end the year. I 'll have to make a New Years's resolution to do a better job in 2024 not to let life interfere with the fun and B.S. at the clubhouse with Tom and 
The Gang..... ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Sorry Craig, but this is definitely NOT the end, at least not from where I am sitting. 

It is the first day before the beginning of my best year as a modeler.  I'm excited to enter 2024 with a rejuvenated forum where I can connect with my online friends and make new ones.  My thanks to you and Jim for the time you invested getting the doors open again.

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable day.  I'll be blasting through my day modeling in preparation for a great 2024!
Jerry

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

I'm at work waiting for the day to begin.   :P

Another year in the rear view mirror.  Hopefully only two more of work for me.

Try not to get too crazy celebrating this evening.

Jeff

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Looking forward to some workbench time this afternoon.  Same for tomorrow.  That's the best way to end the year and start the new one!

Stay safe if you're wondering out and about tonight.  We're staying home and hosting friends (who live two blocks away).

Have a great one!  
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jerry

Morning everyone

Wishing you all a Happy New Years Eve!

If your out and about tonight be careful!

See you all in the New Year!!   :)

Jerry 
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

S&S RR

Good morning!  Am I the only one that has a "Doors" song bouncing around in my head after Craig's opening. I'm in day 4 of my Covid quarantine - I don't feel bad and I'm getting a lot of modeling done. 

I hope everyone has a great new year.

Happy New Year!

John
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

deemery

Quote from: S&S RR on December 31, 2023, 10:41:48 AMGood morning!  Am I the only one that has a "Doors" song bouncing around in my head after Craig's opening. I'm in day 4 of my Covid quarantine - I don't feel bad and I'm getting a lot of modeling done.

I hope everyone has a great new year.

Happy New Year!

John
That song was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this thread title.  Good to hear John's dodging the worst of Covid.

And a Happy New Year to everyone!

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

MartyO

Hmm, I will sleep through the ball dropping tonight.

Happy New Year
Marty

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: jerryrbeach on December 31, 2023, 08:30:38 AMSorry Craig, but this is definitely NOT the end, at least not from where I am sitting.

Sorry Jerry, 2023 has definitely reached its end ;D

Very happy to hear your modeling journey has begun anew though!