Saturday, Jan. 27, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, January 27, 2024, 07:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Foggy here again this morning, but were just above freezing and no rain/snow forecast.  

Hope to continue the Gusano Loco build today.

Here's a picture I took when we went to California over Thanksgiving.  It's just sitting in the street in Monterey.  No historic sign/plaque to explain what it is or why it's there.  

Jeff

GPdemayo

Morning all.....neat caboose Jeff, wished they would have explained a bit about, it does have some unusual detail on the sides.
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

JimGF51

Morning all. Another wet and gray day, good bench weather'

Be safe.

Jim

S&S RR

Good morning! We are loosing our snow quickly. I'm working on a Sierra West kit today.

I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jerry

Morning everyone

I think the sun was out for 5 minutes here in South Jersey.
Rain later 48.

Work continues at the bench on the Machine Shop/Repair Shop.

Everyone have a great day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jim Donovan

Good Morning, we are suppose to have a high of 80 day, time to go outside and work on layout later. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. Nice picture Jeff.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Looks like a decent day down here.  It's already in the mid 70's and heading to the low 80's.  I think I'll spend some more time at the workbench today.  Two or three things to do to finish up the little jib crane I'm working on and then I'll build a small lighting circuit for Tom's REA build.  Game night tonight.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Late afternoon all,

Been busy all day with Pam and errands.

Hope your day has been a great one.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com