Saturday, February 10, 2024

Started by ACL1504, February 10, 2024, 06:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Up early with the new pup. Better to get me up than me clean up something.

The Judge is coming over this morning. One thing we need to do is update our diesel roster.

Other than that, same ole same ole BSing.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Tom congratulations on puppy, I've been busy with company last few days and have not checked in. Today they are off visiting other family so I hope to get some modeling time in. Have a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

S&S RR

Good morning!  I have Wayne Olson coming over today for some modeling work and world problem solving. We are having Spring like weather this week but I haven't decided to take the plow off the tractor. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

I got real coffee today! The coffee machine was replaced under warranty within 5 days, yippee!
Marty

deemery

Sunny, supposed to get up to 46 today, that's well above average temps.  More work on the brickworks Mansard, I've run out of things to do before starting shingles.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Jerry

Morning everyone

Work continues on my MS/RS.  Need to make trusses today.
Weather in South Jersey cloudy but going to be 62 later on.

Everyone have a great day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Spending a quiet day at home with a nice dinner out this evening to celebrate our 34th anniversary.

I'm about to head to the workbench to continue adding bracing to the pilings on the wharf.  That'll keep my out of trouble for a few hours. 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BOB AND EILEEN.
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Afternoon All,

Been fighting the crud with my wife. I'm feeling a little better today. I mounted the diesel and generator on the flat car and should be able to finish the 44 Tonner scene on the layout tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a good night.

20240210_122926.jpg
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

deemery

Shingles are about 2/3 done.  I'll add corner ridge caps, and maybe some trim along the top of the shingles.
IMG_9691.jpg

dave

deemery

Except for some paint touch-up, the structure is done:
IMG_9693.jpg
IMG_9694.jpg
And a view of the other side through the completed part under the stairs:
IMG_9695.jpg

dave