Thursday - March 7, 2024

Started by ReadingBob, March 07, 2024, 06:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

The window installation is almost complete.  They're installed but waiting on the inspection.  After the inspection trim/molding will be added to complete the project.  Whew....now we're ready for the heavy rain.  It's much easier installing windows in HO scale structures.  

Nothing to report on the workbench front.  No shock there.  Still working for a living but not for long.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Have animal and vehicle chores today then hopefully some workbench therapy. MOH will be out of town Friday and Saturday. I have an early eye appointment tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

I have not checked in for a couple of days but all well at the Ponderosa.  Today I will get some chores done and then I am attempting to make a dozen chairs for the clothing factory. The prints came out great but getting them off their supports is proving tricky. Might need to redo the support design.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim 
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Jerry

Morning everyone

Another cloudy/rainy/55 here in South Jersey.

Hopefully some bench time later today.

Everyone have a great day!!  ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Looks like the storm that has "made it rain" for the past couple days has finally moved east of me, though not by much.  We were blessed with just under an inch of rain this week, matching the inch we got last week.  Symmetry, I love it!  The ground is slightly soggy to say the least, with more wet stuff (a mix of rain and snow) in the forecast for the weekend.

I'm headed up the road a piece to have dinner with my friend Jim this afternoon.  I'm sure there will be some time for a little model railroad BS in there somewhere, too.

Fingers crossed I can squeeze in a little time to work on the layout at some point during the day.  Before I do that I need to finish up with the vacuuming. 

I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day! 
Jerry

JimGF51

Afternoon, all. Glad it seems all are doing Ok. Have gotten a bit of bench time in, and the rain has stopped, so house gets power washed today, finally.

Be safe.

Jim