Monday, March 25, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, March 25, 2024, 08:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

A 50 degree morning here and the rain is supposed to start soon.  We could really use it, so I'm not complaining.

Jim's 1905 truck from a couple of days ago was pretty cool.

Craig has posted his new kits are available.  I don't need any more kits (ordered only 2 ITLA kits last week ::) )but the Scrap Merchant's place will probably find a spot on the Empire somewhere. 

Maybe some layout work later, and will watch the Hawkeye Women's BB game tonight.   Time to take out the trash and recycling.

Jeff

deemery

I filled in the gaps between the bay and the front wall, and started touching up the paint:
IMG_9803.jpegIMG_9804.jpegIMG_9805.jpeg
More trim painting to do today...

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Starting out with chores and laundry then I'll head to the train room.

Craig nice looking kits.

Dave I could only open the first photo.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

My computer is slower than molasses in January this morning.  It seemed like to took forever and a day just to get logged into the Forum.  I'm not sure why it would be so slow because it was a brisk 23 degrees and sunny to start the day, well above the forecast overnight low of 16 degrees.  The forecast for today is for a high in the mid-40's.  I hope they are right because I have a couple things I want to get done outside later. 

Yesterday I ground up some leaves in the blender to use for ground cover.  That's a messy process, but things were going well until I put the ground up leaves on a cookie sheet and popped them into the oven on low to dry them out.  I got talking on the phone with my sister, and the leaves ended up well past dry, more like charred bits.  The house smelled like burning leaves for much of the afternoon.  I need to have a "do over" today and maybe just leave them on the cookie sheet to air dry.

I hope everyone has a productive day.
Jerry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

Please! Spring and warmer weather come back!
Marty

Vietnam Seabee

Dave...looking mucho bueno
Terry