Friday - 04/12/2024

Started by ReadingBob, April 12, 2024, 07:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

T.G.I.F!  After this one I only have two more T.G.I.F!'s to go.

I'm giving a training class this morning.  Covering a topic that I get questioned on quite often.  Aside from that it's just another standard day of testing code, answering e-mails and what not.  I sure am looking forward to some workbench time this weekend.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Morning all.....glad to hear you're almost a free man Bob.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Wish I had only two more weeks of work.  Nothing exciting planned here, maybe some work on the ITLA kit.

Jeff

BandOGuy

How appropriate, Bob!
Two weeks from today we'll be hauling the Reading Company module to Timonium, MD for display. Can't think of a better way to celebrate your freedom.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Pretty quiet here, still working on some freight cars.  Progress has been much slower than I had planned.  It has been raining here for the past couple days with showers and possibly some snow flurries in the forecast through the weekend.  Planning to take advantage of this "modeling weather" for as long as it lasts.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

MartyO

Morning,

I am off to Taylor, MI for a Cat show at the Taylorsportplex. Oh joy!
Marty

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nothing new here. Pam is taking me out to breakfast after a few errands.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jerry

Morning everyone

A cloudy/60 here in South Jersey.  Later on showers/66.

My hands have been bothering me lately so nothing from the bench is getting done.

Bob it will be here quicker than you think!

Everyone have a wonderful day!!  ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ReadingBob

Quote from: BandOGuy on April 12, 2024, 08:07:53 AMHow appropriate, Bob!
Two weeks from today we'll be hauling the Reading Company module to Timonium, MD for display. Can't think of a better way to celebrate your freedom.

Man, it's been far too long since I've seen the Reading Company module in action!  I really need to get up there some time to see it.  I'm sure quite a bit has changed since the last time I witnessed it in person.  That was probably when I still lived in PA over 24 years ago.  :o  

It's also been quite some time since I visited the RCT&H Society Museum in Hamburg as well.  When we are in the area, we're always busy running around visiting family and friends.  
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Keep It Rusty

Another day, another kit!

Coming soon (www.keepitrusty.com)

Have a great weekend everyone.

cuse

I know PA is a big state, but...the NNGC is in Pittsburgh this Sept.

retiree Bob, you should be there. I will be.

John

MartyO

Quote from: Keep It Rusty on April 12, 2024, 02:14:41 PMAnother day, another kit!

Coming soon (www.keepitrusty.com)

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hmm, cool!
Marty

GPdemayo

Outstanding looking tower Rusty, the shingle pattern is perfect for the period..... 8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL