Tuesday - June 25, 2024

Started by GPdemayo, June 25, 2024, 09:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPdemayo

Morning all.....hey Jim are you having the breakfast buffet or is it my turn?  ;)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I'm not sure what kind of trouble I'm going to get into today.  At least not yet.  Something will turn up.  

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

S&S RR

Good morning!  In the basement waiting out the big storms. I hope everyone has a great day.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Vietnam Seabee

I'm across the state (Michigan) from John and we had the big storm this morning...no power here (Whitehall)
Terry

Jerry

Afternoon everyone

Nice picture Bob.  Thanks for sharing.

John hope there is no damage there?

Weather in South Jersey sunny/89.  Later on 95.
Bloodwork this am then later today out to dinner with friends.
No beach today!

Been painting fishing line (Truss Rods) and turnbuckles for my Stiff Leg Derrick.

Everyone have a great day!!  ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ACL1504

Afternoon all,

Got busy and forgot to check in. Time for lunch.

Another great photo Bob.

Working on the REA today and getting near the end.

Have a great rest of the day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Storms arrived late last night and put on a crazy light show. Heavy rains and many rounds of thunder. Anthony spent the afternoon yesterday on the lawn mover cutting the 3 acres of high grass. Finally received the 68.00 check from Grouper who the NMRA partnered with, my Medicare Advantage plan 65 PLUS YEARS now covers my yearly dues...did check their website, they cover many clubs even bowling USBC / PBA dues membership to stay socially active...more pics from inside the Soo Line Dresser Wisconsin Depot...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Jim Donovan

IMG_1545.jpegYour turn Greg! We stopped at Belfast today, nice weather for a change and saw a lot of the coast, great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad