Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, July 10, 2024, 09:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Greetings!

I have a haircut planned for this morning and will need to mow (again!) this afternoon.  The combo of rain and sunny/hot temps have made it an every 3 day chore.  Otherwise a day to goof off between my two work days.

Jeff

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jerry

Late morning

Dr. early this am.  Everything is fine.
Don't change a thing he said!!  :)

Maybe some bench time today for at least an hour before my room gets to warm.

Everyone have a great day!!  ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

deemery

Must be haircut day, I got mine done.  Of course that's just a couple buzzes with the clippers around the ears, and the eyebrows.  Still costs the same as a guy with a full head of hair...

Our dogs are at the vet for dental work and some lump removals.  Not cheap!  The house always feels so empty when they're not here, even when they're just sleeping on the couch.  We'll get them in an hour or so.  

I'm working on the area where the backdrops were installed Monday.  I filled in the corners, reworked some of the road formers, and added a piece to position one of the 3d flats.  And I'm listening to a piece on NPR on Boeing CEOs.  One of those jerks I watched when he was the PM on the big Army project I worked on from 2001-2010. We saw problems on that project, so it was not a surprise, but a disappointment, to see that same management approach screw over the entire company.  

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Had breakfast with friends this morning and then did the yard work in the heat and humidity which took some wind out of my sails.  Been spending time at the workbench.  Just about to apply some itsy-bitsy, teeny weenie decals to some stuff.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.