Monday, September 30, 2024

Started by ACL1504, September 30, 2024, 08:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Still sleeping I guess?

I have a few 1:1 tasks this morning and then the day is mine. Cut and edged the grass yesterday so I'm ready for a little bench time.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

I have been working on a couple boxcars, but I'm here now.  I need to run to the Post Office this morning and mail my school tax payment on the last day to pay without incurring a substantial penalty.  It is just one of the benefits (not!) of living in New York state. 

My son and I returned yesterday from visiting some museums in our neighbor to the south, specifically Pennsylvania.  The previous weekend I attended the Anthracite Modelers Annual Meeting.  It was held at the reading Railroad Museum in Hamburg, PA.  Here's a shot from that museum.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

deemery

Weather here is sunny and a bit warm for this time of year.  

German class at the Senior Center this morning (last 2 weeks were off, teacher was on vacation).  Then back home, to work on more scenery under the bridge.  

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

MartyO

Morning,

Blood sugar too high, so it's only coffee this morning. Some how strawberries got add to the menu.

Blue skies and it is time to get the last of the summer jobs done so my mind can focus on modelling. It has been an uphill struggle trying to get the "list" done for my legacy. Maybe I should get an updated will?
Marty

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Jerry, you're not the only school tax state.  We passed an eight year income tax surcharge for our county years ago, that somehow became permanent and the state took it over so the money doesn't even stay here anymore.

Sunny and 80s here today.  Need to take the wife to ortho for some injections this morning.  Stop for lunch on the way home and then goof off the rest of the day. 

Jeff

BandOGuy

No rain this AM. Since I'm trying to stay positive, that's about it.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

I was up early but just remembered to check in and say hi. I've spent a couple hours sprucing up the flour mill for judging, as usual more I fix more I find. Oh well. Some errands then back to modeling this evening. 

Have a great day. 

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ReadingBob

Afternoon all, 

I was going to do some painting outside but may rain so I guess I'll pull out the workbench instead. Oh darn. 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.