Milwaukee Road in Wisconsin -- 1950's

Started by ak-milw, December 24, 2013, 06:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twist67

Hi,

that scene is coming together nicly....Good use of that interstat oil building.....I have the same kit so maybe I have to think a little bit more over the edge for some buildings...

keep up the fantastic work....

regards,Chris

ak-milw

Chris, I had it left over from an old layout and it was a perfect fit here.

The middle part of the yard done.

8)

ak-milw

I have the close end done.

now I have to build a few small sheds to finish up the last section.

8)

bparrish

Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

ak-milw

finished this scene .

8)

GPdemayo

Looks great Andy.....thanks for sharing!
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ak-milw

Just to let everyone know what happened here, I didn't forget or give up on this post. I belonged to another forum (the whistle post) and all my pictures were on that site then transfered over here. Last August the owner passed away and the forum went down and took all my pictures with them. So to bring this thread back to life I will take all new pictures and fill them all back in, it might take a little while but I hope you all will bare with me. I hope to get all caught up and continue with this thread and hope everyone will continue to watch, I have made a lot more progress since I stopped posting here. I have made a little progress so far, the only pictures I will not be able to replace are the construction ones so if you find a little X in a box you will know what happened.  Thanks for watching this as I went along and sorry this post got drawn out so bad.

Andy Kramer

ak-milw

ak-milw

ak-milw

ak-milw

ak-milw

ak-milw