Sunday, Feb 14, Valentine's Day

Started by Blazeman, February 14, 2021, 07:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazeman

Hi, all.

Late start for the thread today.

Some ice came during the night, staying put this morning.

Be cautious out there.  Most of the country experiencing bad weather.  No more football to watch, so keep busy.

Larry

S&S RR

Good morning! A little snow to plow this morning here.  We are still in the deep freeze.  Modeling on my agenda to keep busy.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Opa George

Good morning, all,

Buttermilk pancake breakfast on tap for today in honor of l'amour.

Have a wonderful day.

--Opa George

ACL1504

Morning all,

It rained hard during the night and more is coming this afternoon. According to my rain gauge, it has rained 2 inches in just over 24 hours. Sure beats snow of any depth.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Raymo

Morning All. Had a chance yesterday to work some O.T., so I took it. Spent a couple hours in the afternoon working on little cars. Need to do some shopping this morning and will watch some of the big race this afternoon while taking a nap  :D

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Off to a slow start plan to watch the race and take my sweetie out for dinner.

Have a great day folks.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Just finished plowing the driveway.  We got less snow than forecast, not sure it needed plowing all that much, but I did it anyway. 

Spent yesterday digging out the Masonite I had stored for backdrops.  After lots of measuring and figuring, have most pieces cut to length.  I also scuff sanded the faces for better paint adhesion.  Fingers crossed I can get them painted today.

Dan, interesting B&M pic.

Everyone stay safe.
Jerry

Jerry

Morning everyone

Weather in South Jersey cloudy/28.  But everything is encased in ice!
The dog did not like this at all...

A good day to sit at the bench and get some work done.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

I got some bench time in last night after all was said and done for the day. Hopefully the same thing on the cards for this cold Sunday too.

Have a good day!

chris.mincemoyer

In 24 hours our forecasted snowfall went from 2 - 4 inches to 7 - 10 inches for Monday/Monday night. Glad I'm off tomorrow, my poor wife though :-\

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jrmueller

Good morning. Ice/snow is melting now that it's above freezing. Max was glad to go for a walk. Finally finished FOS J Grove furniture with the exception of some light pan pascal. Can't show pictures because never have been able to size. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

tooStupid

Morning,

Just finish leaf blowing 4" of fluffy stuff. In a unrelated matter I have finished fixing most of the gauge issues on the diorama, now back to working on structures - I hope.

deemery

Raymo, where is that photo from?

I've been doing 'small scale' scenery and planning 'large scale orogeny' (mountain-building).  Sculptamold applied thickly takes a Long Time to dry... 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

NEMMRRC

Howdy!

I've been at it since 6:30 am. So far I'm 75% done on a Jordan and I've started the narrow gauge trestle I rescued from the hobby shop not long ago. Soup's on so I'm off.

Later.

Jaime