The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 3

Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

I then added some river bank foliage. I cut three posts, glued them in place and added some cross braces to support the pipes.

I mixed some brown, green and yellow and painted this mix onto the pest chemical discharge. The area of the river where the contamination discharge is dumped into the river was also painted. No EPA on the Atlantic and Southern RR.

Continued -
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Looks like the chemical drainage is also killing one of the cypress trees.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Tom

The layout looks great - you have been on a roll and it's great to see you back at it. Don't let any EPA inspectors in the building to see what's coming out of those drain pipes. It's all about the details my friend.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Bruce Oberleitner

Hi Tom,
This is looking really good.  All you need now is some dead fish in the chemical spill!

Merry Christmas to you, Pam and Joyce
Bruce O.

MAP

Hey Tom!  Really great seeing you back on the railroad!  You're doing a fantastic job on the river.  Keep those pics coming.
Mark

ReadingBob

Better go fishing upstream from that nasty looking stuff.  No skinny dipping either.  Wonderful looking scene.   :)  :)  :)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

GPdemayo

Think of all the good you're doing for future employment by creating a terrific EPA Super Fund site.....atta boy Tom.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jerry

I guess swimming is out of the question!!

But its looks good nice job Tom.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Blazeman

No 'gators or 'moccasins in that stretch of the river at least.

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: S&S RR on December 23, 2020, 09:08:55 PM
Tom

The layout looks great - you have been on a roll and it's great to see you back at it. Don't let any EPA inspectors in the building to see what's coming out of those drain pipes. It's all about the details my friend.

John,

Thank you as well, Yes, I've been busy since coming out of the Covid-19 crap. I've lost time and will never find it so I need to stay busy.

We don't allow any EPA nerds on the A&S. They seem to "muck" everything up. LOL!

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Bruce Oberleitner on December 23, 2020, 09:18:05 PM
Hi Tom,
This is looking really good.  All you need now is some dead fish in the chemical spill!

Merry Christmas to you, Pam and Joyce
Bruce O.

Bruce,

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. I appreciated it. I couldn't find any HO scale fish, probably cause I couldn't see them.

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: MAP on December 24, 2020, 06:36:54 AM
Hey Tom!  Really great seeing you back on the railroad!  You're doing a fantastic job on the river.  Keep those pics coming.

Mark,

I just can't tell you how happy I am to be riding the rails again. Never want to go through that again. Thank you for the very generous compliment on the river.

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com