Snug Harbor

Started by ollevon, May 12, 2014, 09:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bparrish

Sam.........

What are those seal looking things on the roof?  I guess I lack imagination.

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

ollevon

Hi Bob, That seal looking thing is a lobsta.
  Sam

bparrish

Wow ! ! ! !

That one blew right past me.........

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

ollevon

Here is a close up

Sorry for the blur,  I only have a  cheap camera.
  Sam

postalkarl

Hi Sam:

Looking good so far.

Karl

ollevon

Thank you Karl,  I'l keep plugging away at it. Must be done for the Expo. only 8 more months to go.
  Sam

ollevon

Good morning gang,  Here is a view of one section of  Snug Harbor.  Things may be moved around a bit before I settle on the final placements of the boats. I'm still working on scenery in and around structures.

Sam

ollevon

Good morning all.
   I'm still messing around with the placement of boats and structures.  I will have pictures coming up soon.
  Thanks,
  Sam

ELK RIVER RR

Hi Sam, I'm new to this site and am also building a New England seaport called Snug Harbor started early this year and it's going to tie into my Elk River Logging RR.  I will send pictures soon as I get a chance. Tom

ollevon

That's great Tom, send me a PM and we can trade idea's
  Sam

postalkarl

Hi Sam:

Here's a seafood type sign. Maybe you could use it on your harbor Bar/Restaurant.

Kark

ollevon

That's a cool sign Kark, I like it a lot,  thanks for that. I don't have a bar or pub on the Snug Harbor diorama, but I WILL use it on my layout.
Thanks again,
  Sam

ollevon

Good afternoon all,
   Here are some pic's of where I'm at so far. Now for the  fun part, need to add the ground cover, roads, trees, lots of detail parts, make the back drop, and finely pour the water and work in the waves.

Sam

ollevon

Sorry the other pic's didn't post

ollevon